Dr. Aaron Pogue, DMD
Dr. Aaron Pogue is a native Oregonian, growing up in Cannon Beach. He attended Trinity Western University in Vancouver Canada and completed his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree at Oregon Health Sciences University in 2012. Since then, Dr. Pogue has been practicing in the Portland area and has loved working and serving the Garden Home community. He believes in building strong relationships with patients while providing the highest quality of individualized care. He is committed to offering exceptional dentistry in a caring and comfortable environment.
Dr. Pogue is an active member of the American and Oregon Dental Association and is current with the newest technology and advances in the dental field including implant and cosmetic dentistry. He believes that every patient should truly love their smile!
Keeping very busy outside the office, Dr. Pogue has a growing family. His wife Emily is a fourth-grade teacher in Beaverton School District and they have two spirited kids Graham (5) and Audrey (3) When not working with patients, Dr. Pogue loves spending time with his family and enjoys cycling, hiking and all sports!
- Building a strong and lasting relationship with patients is my primary goal.
- Committed to providing you with exceptional dentistry from your first visit.
- Passionate about serving the Garden Home community.
- Focused on serving all members of your family from your first appointment.
- Continuing education and up to date on new technology and dental advancements is very important to me.
“Providing exceptional dentistry while building lasting relationships with patients is my number one goal.”
The entire Garden Home Dental team enjoys working with dentists in the Portland community and building relationships with service organizations that help people who need dental care. We have been privileged to work with Compassion Clinic, serving in the Tigard and Beaverton area.